My site is part personal development, part journaling and part journal or online business.
I don’t have any courses or training ready at this time, but if you’re looking to learn how to create your own journals and planners and sell them…these resources are very good starting points.
Click the images to visit their sites and training. (Links open in new window so you don’t lose your place.)
Learn from Sue Fleckenstein:
Learn from Di Heuser
Spiral Profits is a course showing you where you can sell spiral bound copies of your journals and planners. I personally love spiral bound notebooks and planners, as do many other people. If you’re wanting to get into the “notebook” business, this is a good choice for you.
Learn from Ruth Bowers
- Where to find images you can legally use
- How to create new images from existing ones
- How to work with lineart and patterns
- How to create journal templates from coloring pages
- How to make book covers from coloring images
- and much more.